As per Section 285BA of the Income Tax Act, 1961, read with Rule 114E of the Income Tax Rules, 1962, specified entities (Filers) are required to furnish an Annual Information Return (AIR) in respect of specified financial transactions registered/recorded by them during the financial year (beginning on or after April 1, 2004) to the income tax authority or such other prescribed authority. The due date for filing AIR is 31st August immediately following the Financial Year in which the transaction is registered or recorded. For example, in respect of AIR required to be filed for transactions registered or recorded in F Y 2013-14, the due date was 31st August, 2014. Under section 271FA of the Income Tax Act, 1961, a penalty of Rs. 100/- per day of default may be levied on a person who is required to file Annual Information Return (AIR).
- User friendly interface.
- Very easy to use.
- Error tracking option.
- Copy past options for data form other excel files.
- Reduce Manpower cost, as it does not require manual interface, can be operated by a single user.
- Reduce Paper cost / Courier cost & Inventory.
- Reduce the pressure of physical signing of form.
- Reduced redundancy of data.
- Environment friendly.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows8, Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows XP Home Edition, Windows 98
- Microsoft Windows Excel 2003 or above
- Microsoft .NET 2.0 or above
- JAVA 6.0 or above
- Download the related files mentioned in the Download section.
- Enter your data in the Excel sheet.
- After entering the data ( Run the modules in the Excel Sheet [Mapping, Verification and Exporting]
- Validate the Exported file using NSDL FVU.
- Print Form 61A and submit to NSDL TIN FC.