What is a Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)?
The Information Technology Act, 2000 provides for use of Digital Signatures on the documents submitted in electronic form in order to ensure the security and authenticity of the documents filed electronically. This is the only secure and authentic way that a document can be submitted electronically. As such, all filings done by the companies under MCA21 e-Governance programme are required to be filed with the use of Digital Signatures by the person authorised to sign the documents.
1) Click on Launch App.
2) Click on Apply for DSC.
3) Fill the application form completely.
4) Make Payment.
5) Download and Print the Application.
6) Sign and attach other required documents.
7) Post the application to:
Skorydov MydigitalSign Division,
Skorydov Systems Private Limited.
410 Tulsiani Chambers,
Mumbai 400 021
- Paste latest passport size photograph and self-attest it.
- Mention correct address (Residential address in case of RCAI class 2 Individual)
- Provide copy of address proof mentioned in the application form.
- Provide correct e-mail ID.
- Provide copy of government-issued photo identity proof (Passport, Voter ID card, PAN card, and Driver's license, etc.)
- Copy of PAN card is mandatory to provide.
- Pay online or Send the Cheque / DD in favour of "Skorydov Systems Private Limited" Payable at Mumbai.
- Mention name, tracking serial number as on form and mail ID behind the cheque / DD.
- Legal Warning:
- You can use only the valid Digital Signatures issued to you.
- It is illegal to use Digital Signatures of anybody other than the one to whom it is issued.
- Validity of Digital Signatures:
- The DSCs are typically issued with one year validity and two year validity.
- These are renewable on expiry of the period of initial issue.